Information collection and use
At the time of enrollment of your child into our online classes, you may be asked to provide certain type of information about you and your child. This information may include the names, contact details, email address, user name and password.
Use of data
The Learning Cup may use the information collected from you for several purposes such as:
- To develop an appropriate course tailored to the needs of your child.
- To gain an insight into the desires, concerns, and needs of the children.
- To comply with the legal requirements.
- To enhance our business and its operations.
- To make you aware of all the new classes that may be introduced by us.
- To maintain an effective relationship with children.
- To inform you about our services.
- To send you notifications or alerts about the next session.
- To simplify the booking of future lessons.
- To detect and prevent any sort of technical issue or fraud.
Disclosure of data
The Learning Cup may disclose your personal information where such disclosure is necessary for:
- Complying with the legal obligations.
- Protecting and defending our rights.
- Protecting the personal safety of the users of the site.
- Protection against any sort of legal liability.
Security of data
We have put in place effective safeguards to protect your data from any kind of threat or misuse. However, we cannot guarantee absolute security because no transmission that takes place over the internet is fully secure.
Transfer of data
Links to other sites